Sunday, November 21, 2010

Morning Glory


Last weekend I saw a really great movie called Morning Glory. It starred Rachel McAdams, Harrison Ford, and Diane Keaton. Occasionally with a really great cast like that, the movie doesn’t quite live up to the expectations, as you would think walking into the theater. This movie, however, exceeded every expectation I had for it. I actually didn’t pick out this movie, but my friend did. I had asked her to pick the movie, because I was really busy during the day and did not have time to look online. I was then informed in the car that we were going to see this movie.  I was pleasantly surprised when the movie began. It was uproarious and lovely, and I very much enjoyed it. The movie was about a girl, who got a job as the producer of an early-morning show with a bad reputation, and she had to turn the show around or it would be cancelled. I would definitely recommend it if you’re in the mood for a nice romantic comedy.  

1 comment:

  1. Gwen, My favorite movie of all time happens to be a romantic comedy. "Love, Actually," is a british movie about various love stories and is also absolutely hilarious. I will probably not see this movie though, mainly because I just don't have time, and I'd much rather see Harry Potter, because i'm a nerd.

    ReplyDelete