Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fashion



Milan Fashion Week '09 Bottega Veneta
Fashion really fascinates me. It's so interesting how by changing a simple necklace or shirt, a whole new look can form. Sometimes I like to look up fashions for the current season when I have free time. It's insane how talented designers are. They have to predict what people will want to buy months in advance and they still seem to find a way to exceed with flying colors. I wish that I could live on the upper east side of New York City and buy whatever clothes I would like and not even have to glance at the price. Unfortunately, I am not Blair Waldorf and this fantasy will have to stay a fantasy. Many people would say that this dream is very materialistic, but I think that fashion is an art that just happens to be very expensive. Do you agree?
 
What, if any, designer is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment