Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lady Gaga



Lady Gaga wearing a "Kermit the Frog" outift

Personally, I find that Lady Gaga is an inspiration in many more ways than one. Not only does she have good music, she is not afraid to wear what she wants and she’s not afraid to express herself. She seems like such a fun and energetic person. I love how she can look insane, but at the same time I wish I could pull of her look. I’m sure that she is changing the fashion industry as we know it. Lady Gaga has to among the most influential people in America, and yet most people don’t acknowledge her on a daily basis whatsoever. If someone mentions Lady Gaga in your math class or at work, it is not really out of the ordinary. She has become almost a regular part of our lives. For me, it’s hard to imagine that she is a real, living breathing person. She almost seems like a television character or something. She grew up in New York City, and went to a Catholic High School and now everyone in America knows her name. Do you think that Lady Gaga is very influential?

Do you like Lady Gaga in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment