Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween


Halloween is the best holiday besides Christmas. I love all the festive cheer, and how my family gets very into the whole process. My mom makes a goody bag for each kid, and she loves it. I answered the door a few times this year, and I can understand why. The kids love the candy and it really hypes their spirits up. I also love all the costumes. It’s so fun to dress up and be whoever you want to be for a whole day, and no one will judge you. This year, I dressed up as a nerd. On any other day of the year, my attire would have been ridiculous, but many people complemented me on costume.  I also love scary movies, and it seems to be that many television stations seem to play horror movies in October than any other month of the year. As you can tell from my opening statement, I love Christmas. The day after Halloween, is the day that the Christmas season starts in my household. This is nice for me, since I don’t get sad that Halloween is already over and I focus more on the upcoming holiday season. 

No comments:

Post a Comment